Sunday 28 March 2010

Hello!!!

This is my new blog. I decided to write in a blog because it is very funny, and my own friends could also write.

Well, I think it is a good idea to start at the beginning: talking a little about myself.

My name is Susan Smith but everyone calls me Sussy. I am 19 years old. This is my first year at the University of Cambridge. I am sociable, talkative and extrovert, therefore, I have a lot of friends and I am the most popular of my class.

My populary is not only for my personality, I am the captain of the cheerleader´s team. We are very important for the University football team. We appear at the beginning and the end of the matches, but our main mission is to encourage the team always, always, always.....!!!!!!

Oh!!! It is late, I have to go to cheerleader´s training!!!!!!

I hope writing later!!!!!! See you!!!!!!

Sussy

No comments:

Post a Comment