Tuesday 30 March 2010

New life






I have had the plaster for three weeks. I couldn´t return to my trainings. My cheerleaders "friends" never called me, they forgot me. But it didn´t mind because I discovered other world.


Firstly, I impoved my marks and I passed all my subjects, therefore, I would have whole summer free. I wouldn´t have nothing to study for September.


Secondly, I met other people. People unpopular, unfashion and people that they aren´t cheerleaders. They made up me in their group. I discovered that there are more world besides the cheerleaders.


Now I am the president of the science club and I organize a lot of activities, they are really funny. It is better than to be a cheerleader!!!!! I am grateful to my new group of friends so I usually give them fashion advices.
I am very happy!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment