Tuesday 30 March 2010



Today was a great day. In the morning I went to the doctor and he took the plaster off me. In the afternoon all the cheerleaders called me because they was sorry.

They didn´t undestand that, now, I have a new life. I like it and my new friends too. I keep in touch with the cheerleaders but not like before.

Well, how I didn´t train with the cheerleaders, I looked for another leisure. I go to yoga classes. At the beginning was very hard because it was difficult to do the different positions but now, I am so agile!!!!

The best of these yoga classes is that I can be in harmony with myself and with the nature, it is really fantastic. I wish that everyone would find its internal armony.

With the science club, the yoga classes, my university studies and muy new best friends, I am very bussy!!!!!

I love my life,

See you,

SUSSY

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sussy,
    I'm glad you're already a blogger. You seem to enjoy writing your diary, so you might continue writing on this blog or a different one just for fun... I hope you tell us more about you 'new' life.
    Best wishes
    Elena E

    ReplyDelete